Snorkel Nusa Penida
The day starts with a 40 minutes boat ride to Nusa Penida; just this in itself is worth it.
You get to discover Bali’s beautiful coastline, and the amazing cliff formations and blow holes of the majestic island that homes the manta rays. These gentle giants are of course the main attraction. The ‘cleaning station’ (find out what this is when you come!) that attracts them allows close encounters, with some mantas occasionally getting so close as to nearly brushing you with their wing!
Another exciting site you can discover is crystal bay, where you may bump into a turtle if you’re lucky, and it’s colorful and shallow hard and soft coral.
Other options are Toyapakeh, Mangrove or SD point all of which will enchant you with their array of tropical fish and incredible coral.
Lunch is a delicious Balinese affair and takes place on the boat. On the way back, you may well get a tail wave from a pod of dolphins.
- Pick-up and Drop off at your hotel in Sanur or South Bali (Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Nusa Dua) or close to the dive destination.
- Transport by air-conditioned car
- Snorkeling equipment: snorkel, mask, booties & fins, wetsuit and life jacket if needed (offer for free)
- Beach towel
- 2 or 3 snorkel dives guided by an experienced diving instructor or dive master
- Drinks and snacks between the dives
- Lunch in a nice restaurant on the beach or on the boat
- Safety kit and oxygen
- All diving taxes and fees
- Free pick up for area around Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Benoa, Nusa Dua & Jimbaran. For other areas, an additional fee may be charged.
- Underwater pictures and video services available on request: $40/Day