The warm waters of Tulamben welcome you to an incredible world of natural and manmade beauty.
After choosing your sea view table in the restaurant, you head off to discover the colorful life under the waves and will find statues amongst the fish and coral. Ganesh, Hanoman, a reclining Buddha and more have found a home amongst the damselfish and moray eels creating the eerie and magical atmosphere of a sunken kingdom.
After a lush lunch, overlooking the sea you head off to explore the main attraction, the sunken WWII US Army Transport vessel, The Liberty.
The 120m long boat, resting on her side, offers great snorkeling opportunities, a large portion being no deeper than 4 to 10 meters.
The more adventurous may even free dive down and through the cargo hold (11m). Plenty to see right below the surface too and don’t be surprised if the surgeonfish and sergeant majors get in a bit close and cozy.
$70 /Per Person
- Pick-up and Drop off at your hotel in Sanur or South Bali (Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Nusa Dua) or close to the dive destination.
- Transport by air-conditioned car
- Snorkeling equipment: snorkel, mask, booties & fins, wetsuit and life jacket if needed (offer for free)
- Beach towel
- 2 or 3 snorkel dives guided by an experienced diving instructor or dive master
- Drinks and snacks between the dives
- Lunch in a nice restaurant on the beach or on the boat
- Safety kit and oxygen
- All diving taxes and fees
- Free pick up for area around Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Benoa, Nusa Dua & Jimbaran. For other areas, an additional fee may be charged.
- Underwater pictures and video services available on request: $40/Day