Jemeluk bay will enchant you with its shallow coral and its underwater postbox reminiscent of an ancient temple.
The drop off here allows you to peer into the blue and catch a glimpse of the occasional big fish. Lipah Bay is truly Nemo’s world, gasp as you enter a technicolored universe of hard and soft coral with small rays passing by, shimmering mackerel and iridescent squid. Or if shipwrecks are your thing, why not pop by the Japanese wreck, a mysterious Japanese landing vessel from WWII now inhabited by an incredible number of marine life and coral.
You can still make out the latrines and propeller. Huge carpets of branching coral and colorful bommies offer a fantastic backdrop. All three sites offer great eateries just a few meters away from the water.
- Pick-up and Drop off at your hotel in Sanur or South Bali (Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Nusa Dua) or close to the dive destination.
- Transport by air-conditioned car
- Snorkeling equipment: snorkel, mask, booties & fins, wetsuit and life jacket if needed (offer for free)
- Beach towel
- 2 or 3 snorkel dives guided by an experienced diving instructor or dive master
- Drinks and snacks between the dives
- Lunch in a nice restaurant on the beach or on the boat
- Safety kit and oxygen
- All diving taxes and fees
- Free pick up for area around Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Benoa, Nusa Dua & Jimbaran. For other areas, an additional fee may be charged.
- Underwater pictures and video services available on request: $40/Day