7 Days Diving Safari
A diving safari is the best way to experience the Island’s great variety of underwater treasures together with its wonderfully beautiful landscapes.
The 7 days Safari combines stunning scenic views, stop at natural & cultural land-based points of interest along with the most beautiful dive sites around the island. This safari has been created for whom which to discover the best of Bali’s underwater world but does not have too much time. In just 7 days you will be able to explore the best and most well-known dive sites that Bali has to offer plus do a bit of tourism.
In the program: Tulamben and Amed with their wrecks, Padang Bai and it’s lovely fishes and corals, Penida and it’s magical marine life, a bit of Gili’s and of course the must-do temple of Tanah Lot and the beautiful water palace of Tirtagangga. Let us guide you through this journey, relaxed and comfortable. Our dynamic and enthusiastic team will take good care of you from the beginning to the end!
7 Day Diving Safari
Contact us for Price
Welcome in Bali !
We will pick you up from the airport and drive you to your hotel. The rest of your day will be free to rest from your travel. Enjoy your first day in Bali 🙂
3 dives in Tulamben
First, you will make a stop at Nico Dives Cool’s Center to try your equipment and do the paperwork. Then we will hit the road for Tulamben where you will dive on 3 famous dive sites: the incredible USAT Liberty Wreck, the stunning Drop Off, and the beautiful Coral Garden.
Early morning dive and 2 dives in Amed
You will have the opportunity to do an early morning dive on the USAT Liberty Wreck which is the perfect moment to enjoy it. After the breakfast, we will go to Amed where you will do 2 other dives in two famous dive sites: Pyramids and Jemeluk Reef.
3 dives in Padang Bai or in Amuk Bay on Gili Tepekong and Gili Mimpang
For this fourth day, you can choose between two options :
Option 1: The Gilis in Amuk Bay – great dives sites suggested for experienced divers as the current can be stronger.
Option 2: The blue lagoon dives sites (Bias Tugal, Blue Lagoon, The Jepun) with their crystal water
and suitable for all level.
3 dives around Penida island
We dive from a speed boat around Nusa Penida. You will do 2 dives in the morning at Manta point and Crystal Bay to meet the Manta Rays and hopefully the Mola-Mola. After lunch you will do a wonderful drift dive in the north of Nusa Penida.
Visit day in the South of Bali
For this visit day, we offer you the opportunity to choose your program among our suggestions (Tanah Lot, Uluwatu and many more options) or to customize your own program.
At the agreed time, our driver will pick you up at your hotel and drop you to the airport (or anywhere in south Bali if you would like to spend more time on the island of Gods). We wish you good luck! Already time to go home! Our driver will pick you up at your hotel and drop you at the airport.
We wish you an excellent travel back home.
- Pick-up and Drop off at your hotel in Sanur or South Bali (Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Nusa Dua) or close to the dive destination.
- If you choose the option which includes accommodation, all your nights and breakfast are include
- Transport by car and by boat (jukung or Speed Boat depending on the dive destination)
- Beach towel
- 2 or 3 dives daily; guided by an experienced diving instructor or dive master
- Drinks and snacks between the dives
- Lunch in a nice restaurant on the beach or on the boat for each diving day
- Safety kit and oxygen
- All diving taxes and fees
- All transport in air-conditioned car included
- Underwater pictures and video services available on request: $30/Day instead of $40/Day
- Rental Diving Computer $10/Day
- 15 Litter tank: 5$ extra per tank
- Nitrox $5 extra per tank
- High-Quality Diving equipment – Apek AT20, Regulators that offers a real breathing comfort: $20 Per Day