10 days Diving Safari
Tulamben, Padang Bai, Nusa Penida… All the main dive destinations are included in this safari. During your holidays you will have the chance to explore mystic wrecks, admire splendid and gracious Mantas, maybe encounter the shy Mola Mola and why not find yourself face-to-face with a hundred years old marine turtle !!! Still, need more to decide you to book?
ok ! Here you go, added to that we plan for you a complete visit to Ubud. Think about Barong dances, visit of holy water temple, monkey forest, and hidden waterfalls….plus the famous temple of Uluwatu and Tanah Lot for a colourful nd unforgettable sunset. Convinced ? Have a look at our detailed program, day after day, just below this text.
10 Day Diving Safari
Price on Request
welcome to Bali !
We will pick you up from the airport and drive you to your hotel. The rest of your day will be free to rest from your travel. Enjoy your first day in Bali 🙂
3 dives in Tulamben
First, you will make a stop at Nico Dives Cool’s Center to try your equipment and do the paperworks. Then we will hit the road for Tulamben where you will dive on 3 famous dive sites : the incredible USAT Liberty Wreck, the stunning Drop Off and the beautiful Coral Garden.
Early morning dive and 2 dives in Amed
You will have the opportunity to do an early morning dive on the USAT Liberty Wreck which is the perfect moment to enjoy it. After the breakfast, we will go to Amed where you will do 2 other dives in two famous dive sites : Pyramids and Jemeluk Reef.
2 dives in Padang Bai
You will dive in Padang Bai from a Junkung which is a traditional fisher boat in wood. The first dive will be on the beautiful Blue Lagoon (one of the bluest water of Bali), and the second one on the Jepun (little Wreck)
3 boat dives in Padang Bai
For this fifth day, we propose 2 alternatives depending on the dive level of the group :
Option 1: The Gilis in Amuk Bay – great dives sites suggested for experienced divers as the current can be stronger.
Option 2 : Blue Lagoon dive sites (Bias Tugal, Blue Lagoon, The Jepun) with their crystal clear waters are ideal for beginners.
Touristic visit of Ubud and its neighbourhood
Your driver and guide will be happy to advice you about the day. You will discover the cultural center of Ubud and its areas. It’s up to you to decide the program according to your wishes and preferences.
3 dives around Nusa Penida
We dive from a speed boat around Nusa Penida. You will do 2 dives in the morning at Manta point and Crystal Bay to meet the Manta Rays and hopefully the Mola-Mola. After lunch you will do a wonderful drift dive in the north of Nusa Penida.
Visit day in the south of Bali
For this visit day, we offer you the opportunity to choose your program among our suggestions (Tanah Lot, Uluwatu and many more options) or to customize your own program.
Free and relaxing day before your return
Enjoy your free day as you wish: beach, shopping, massage, SPA… Bali has so much to offer!
At the agreed time, our driver will pick you up at your hotel and drop you to the airport (or anywhere in south Bali if you would like to spend more time on the island of Gods). We wish you good luck!
- Pick-up and Drop off at your hotel in Sanur or South Bali (Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Nusa Dua) or close to the dive destination.
- If you choose the option which includes accommodation, all your nights and breakfast are include
- Transport by car and by boat (jukung or Speed Boat depending on the dive destination)
- Beach towel
- 2 or 3 dives daily; guided by an experienced diving instructor or dive master
- Drinks and snacks between the dives
- Lunch in a nice restaurant on the beach or on the boat for each diving day
- Safety kit and oxygen
- All diving taxes and fees
- All transport in air-conditioned car included
- Underwater pictures and video services available on request: $30/Day instead of $40/Day
- Rental Diving Computer $10/Day
- 15 Litter tank: 5$ extra per tank
- Nitrox $5 extra per tank
- High-Quality Diving equipment – Apek AT20, Regulators that offers a real breathing comfort: $20 Per Day