Menjangan National Park is located in North West Bali. Surrounded by unspoiled white sandy beaches, stunning coral reefs, and enchanting underwater, Menjangan Island is a perfect definition of what natural beauty is all about. The trip from the South may last from 3 to 4 hours, however, it is a wonderful way to touch the Bali landscapes and culture, and the perfect opportunity to admire the superb rice fields of Jatiluwih (designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site).
Arrived in Pemuteran, we will start by two easy dives in the warm water of Pemuteran Bay. The 2 next days, we will dive in the magnificent and enchanting Menjangan. Diving Menjangan Island offers a huge diversity of fish and coral combined with amazing visibility. Some beautiful wall dives offer a great opportunity for some deeper diving from 20 to 40+ meters. The walls are magnificently decorated with great gorgonian sea fans, sponges and small caverns to explore with some awesome macro options.
- Pick-up and Drop off at your hotel
- Transport by car and by boat ( Jukung or Speedboat depending on the dive destinations)
- Night in a top rated and lovely resort with pool, hot water and air-conditioned. Breakfast is included too.
- High-Quality Diving equipment (for free if needed) – Apeks AT20 Regulators that offer a real breathing comfort underwater
- Beach towel
- Your daily dives with a professional divemaster or instructor
- Drinks and snacks between the dives
- Lunch in a nice restaurant on the beach or on the boat during your diving days
- Safety kit and oxygen
- All diving taxes and fees
- All transport in air-conditioned car included
- Underwater pictures and video services available on request: $30/Day instead of 40$/day
- Rental Diving Computer $10/Day
- 15 Litter tank: 5$ extra per tank
- Nitrox $5 extra per tank