Located in the middle of the North coast, close to Lovina, Puri Jati is a real paradise for Muck Diving and for underwater macro photography.
There is no reef at all but sea grasses, sea pens and debris that cover a large area where you will find rare and weird creatures like mimic octopus, dragonets, nudibranchs, frogfish and lots more unusual critters. The bottom is covered with black volcanic sand and gives a perfect contrasting background.
Usually, no current and good visibility except when there are waves.
Puri Jati can be included in our Safari North program.
- Pick-up and Drop off at your hotel in Sanur or South Bali (Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Nusa Dua) or close to the dive destination.
- Transport by car and by traditional boat (Jukung)
- High-Quality Diving equipment (for free if needed) – Apeks AT20
- Beach towel
- 2 or 3 dives guided by an experienced diving instructor or dive master
- Drinks and snacks between the dives
- Lunch in a nice restaurant on the beach or on the boat
- Safety kit and oxygen
- All diving taxes and fees
- All transport in air-conditioned car included
- Free pick up for area around Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Benoa, Nusa Dua & Jimbaran. For other areas, an additional fee may be charged.
- Underwater pictures and video services available on request: $40/Day
- Rental Diving Computer $10/Day
- 15 Litter tank: 5$ extra per tank
- Nitrox $5 extra per tank