Scuba Diver Course
The Scuba Diver Course is an intermediate level program.
This program is for students who do not have the time or abilities to complete the Open Water Diver program and provides you with the training and experience required to dive in open water environments under the supervision of a dive professional. We can do this course in one day (2 dives) or 2 days (4 dives) depending on you and your needs. The Scuba Diver certification can be upgraded to the Open Water Diver certification later on with additional training.
- Pick-up and Drop off at your hotel in Sanur or South Bali (Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Nusa Dua) or close to the dive destination
- Transport by car and by boat (Jukung or Speed boat depending on the dive destination)
- High-Quality Diving equipment (for free if needed) – Apeks AT20 Regulators that offers a real breathing comfort
- Beach towel
- Theoretical and practical courses
- Pool sessions if any
- The Open Water dives with your instructor
- Drinks and snacks between the dives
- Lunch in a nice restaurant on the beach or on the boat
- Safety kit and oxygen
- All diving taxes and fees
- +50 $ US for SSI certification including digital kit (e-learning)
- +100$ US for PADI certification including manual (book).
- All transport in air-conditioned car included
Free pick up for area around Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Benoa, Nusa Dua & Jimbaran. For other areas, an additional fee may be charged.
- Underwater pictures and video services available on request: $40/Day