Open Water Diver Course
This Course will give you the key to enjoy the amazing underwater world with a buddy, certified diver like you.
The Open Water Course will make of you a confident and independent Open Water Diver.
To become an Open Water Diver, you must be a good swimmer (able to do a 200 meters surface continuous swim) and comfortable in the water.
The Open Water Course takes 3 days and includes:
– Theoretical course
– Practical course (pools sessions and practical sessions in confined water)
– 4 Open Water Dives (2 dives per day)
– Theoretical exam
After having successfully achieved the final exam, you will get your Open Water Certification. You will be recognized worldwide as an autonomous diver (18 meters maximum) !
We are based in Sanur so we usually do the pool and class here in Sanur and then day 2 diving day in Tulamben and Padang Bai.
Note : We can do the course in 2 days if you are very comfortable in the water and if you do the e-learning prior to your arrival: in this case we do the pool + knowledge review the first day + 2 dives in the afternoon, and two dives the second day + theoretical exam in the afternoon.
- Pick-up and Drop off at your hotel in Sanur or South Bali (Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Nusa Dua) or close to the dive destination
- Transport by car and by boat (Jukung or Speedboat depending on the dive destination)
- High-Quality Diving equipment (for free if needed) – Apeks AT20 Regulators that offers a real breathing comfort
- Beach towel
- Theoretical and practical courses
- Pool sessions
- 4 Open Water Dives with your instructor
- Drinks and snacks between the dives
- Lunch in a nice restaurant on the beach or on the boat
- Safety kit and oxygen
- All diving taxes and fees
- +50 $ US for SSI certification including digital kit (e-learning)
- +100$ US for PADI certification including manual (book).
- All transport in air-conditioned car included
- Free pick up for area around Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Benoa, Nusa Dua & Jimbaran. For other areas, an additional fee may be charged.
- Underwater pictures and video services available on request: $40/Day