It is an unbelievable experience to see a big ship from a bird’s perspective and to glide towards the captain’s bridge. But there are also tragedies related to wrecks. Diving on wrecks is exciting and there are some potential risks too, but with the right training WRECK DIVING will become a great adventure.
Wrecks are fascinating windows to the past. Wreck diving really allows you to submerge yourself – quite literally – into the history of the wrecks you are looking at. Ships, airplanes and even cars are fascinating to explore and usually teem with aquatic life.
During the WRECK DIVING SPECIALTY COURSE, you will learn where and how to get background information on wrecks, how to locate wrecks and how to prepare for a wreck dive. Your instructor will teach you how to apply the correct wreck diving techniques as well as evaluate and avoid the potential risks while diving into wrecks.
- Pick-up and Drop off at your hotel in Sanur or South Bali (Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Nusa Dua) or close to the dive destination
- Transport by car and by boat (Jukung or Speedboat depending on the dive destination)
- High-Quality Diving equipment (for free if needed) – Apeks AT20 Regulators that offers a real breathing comfort
- Beach towel
- Theoretical and practical courses
- The Open Water dives with your instructor
- Drinks and snacks between the dives
- Lunch in a nice restaurant on the beach or on the boat
- Safety kit and oxygen
- All diving taxes and fees
- +50 $ US for SSI certification including digital kit (e-learning)
- +100$ US for PADI certification including manual (book).
- All transport in air-conditioned car included
- Free pick up for area around Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Benoa, Nusa Dua & Jimbaran. For other areas, an additional fee may be charged.
- Underwater pictures and video services available on request: $40/Day