Navigating underwater will become a child’s play once you have learned how to use a compass and a few navigation techniques. Natural navigation requires you to use the physical contours and characteristics of the dive site to guide your way out and then find your way back. Learning to combine natural navigation with basic compass skills practically ensures you’ll never get lost underwater.
With this course, you will also learn how to estimate distances, navigate different search patterns, find your way to different marking points, and be able to get back to the exit point at any time. You’ll be soon the one that everyone wants to follow.
- Pick-up and Drop off at your hotel in Sanur or South Bali (Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Nusa Dua) or close to the dive destination
- Transport by car and by boat (Jukung or Speedboat depending on the dive destination)
- High-Quality Diving equipment (for free if needed) – Apeks AT20 Regulators that offers a real breathing comfort
- Beach towel
- Theoretical and practical courses
- Pool sessions if any
- The Open Water dives with your instructor
- Drinks and snacks between the dives
- Lunch in a nice restaurant on the beach or on the boat
- Safety kit and oxygen
- All diving taxes and fees
- +50 $ US for SSI certification including digital kit (e-learning)
- +100$ US for PADI certification including manual (book).
- All transport in air-conditioned car included
- Free pick up for area around Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Benoa, Nusa Dua & Jimbaran. For other areas, an additional fee may be charged.
- Underwater pictures and video services available on request: $40/Day
From $150 /Per Person
- +50$ extra for SSI registration fees and e-learning
- OR +100$ extra for PADI registration fees and Original Manual