Rescue Diver Course
You already feel like a fish in the sea? You want to look after the safety and wellbeing, of not only yourself but also of other divers? Then, the next crucial step for you is the Rescue course which deals with diver stress, accident prevention, and management. “Nico Dives Cool” makes it seriously fun!
The Rescue course will teach you about diving first aid and emergency management. With this course, you will be able to help prevent problems and how to deal with underwater problems, using a variety of techniques. Missing diver procedures and how to lay out an emergency plan for a dive site will become easy for you. Your driving instructor will teach you how to respond to a panicked diver and how to surface an unconscious diver. You will practice 10 rescue exercises in both the pool and the sea. You will complete the course with 4 different accident scenarios which will definitively build your confidence.
Considered as the third level for PADI, this program is a Specialty Program itself for SSI. This is why for SSI there is no obligation to do the Advanced Adventurer Course previously. To become level 3 SSI, you must have 24 or more logged dives and complete 4 Specialty Programs.
Prerequisite / required prior condition :
To get the internationally recognized Rescue Diver certification card, you must complete successfully the SSI React Right Course or PADI EFR Course prior to the Diver Stress and Rescue Course.
You need one day to pass the React Right / EFR Course which is a nondiver Course.
You need two days to do the Diver Stress and Rescue Course (theoretical course, pool sessions, 3 open water dives).
- Pick-up and Drop off at your hotel in Sanur or South Bali (Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Nusa Dua) or close to the dive destination
- Transport by car and by boat (Jukung or Speedboat depending on the dive destination)
- High-Quality Diving equipment (for free if needed) – Apeks AT20 Regulators that offers a real breathing comfort
- Beach towel
- Theoretical and practical courses
- Pool sessions
- 3 Rescue Dives
- Drinks and snacks between the dives
- Lunch in a nice restaurant on the beach or on the boat
- Safety kit and oxygen
- All diving taxes and fees
- +50 $ US for SSI certification including digital kit (e-learning)
- +100$ US for PADI certification including manual (book).
- All transport in air-conditioned car included
- Free pick up for area around Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Benoa, Nusa Dua & Jimbaran. For other areas, an additional fee may be charged.
- Underwater pictures and video services available on request: $40/Day
Rescue Diver Course
From $348 /Per Person
- +50$ extra for SSI registration fees and e-learning
- OR +100$ extra for PADI registration fees and Original Manual