React Right is SSI’s emergency training program, consisting of the following basic components: Primary Assessment, First Aid & CPR Skills, Primary Stabilization Techniques, and includes two optional components: Oxygen Administration in Diving Emergencies and Automated External Defibrillation Basics. Students who complete this program earn the SSI React Right specialty certification.
This nondiving course takes one day and provides internationally recognized, comprehensive First Aid (CPR/Primary Care) and Secondary Care training.
This Course or an equivalent certificate is a prerequisite for the Diver Stress and Rescue Course.
The Emergency First Response is the PADI equivalent of the SSI React Right. Both programs are based on internationally recognized medical guidelines for emergency care and renown worldwide.
The program covers:
First Aid & CPR Skills
Primary Stabilization Techniques
Oxygen Administration in Diving Emergencies
Automated External Defibrillation Basics
SSI requires a valid First Aid and CPR Certificate as a prerequisite for the Diver Stress & Rescue certification.
This course takes one day and provides internationally recognized, comprehensive First Aid (CPR/Primary Care) and Secondary Care training.
- Pick-up and Drop off at your hotel in Sanur or South Bali (Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Nusa Dua) or close to the dive destination
- Theoretical and practical courses
- Lunch in a nice restaurant on the beach or on the boat
- +50 $ US for SSI certification including digital kit (e-learning)
- +100$ US for PADI certification including manual (book).
- Transport by car to the classroom
From $90 /Per Person
- +50$ extra for SSI registration fees and e-learning
- OR +100$ extra for PADI registration fees and Original Manual