Every diver wants to be a “good diver” – Perfect buoyancy control is the first step in this direction.
Neutral buoyancy means that a diver can stay suspended at a particular depth for a period of time neither floating nor sinking
This allows you to do less effort and enjoy better your dives, and prevent you to descend too deep or ascend too fast.
With good buoyancy control, you will not only look and feel like an advanced diver. You will increase your comfort in the water, consume less air, and will be less likely to get fatigue underwater.
A good buoyancy control also plays a role in protecting the marine environment from damage, such as broken corals inflicted by divers who cannot stay neutrally buoyant.
The perfect buoyancy course is a great way to extend your diving skills. Being neutrally buoyant underwater is what makes a diver feel confident, safe and gives him or her the opportunity to truly experience all the joys and beauty of the underwater world.
Once neutral buoyancy becomes natural for you, your can take your scuba diving adventures to a whole new level.
- Pick-up and Drop off at your hotel in Sanur or South Bali (Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Nusa Dua) or close to the dive destination
- Transport by car and by boat (Jukung or Speedboat depending on the dive destination)
- High-Quality Diving equipment (for free if needed) – Apeks AT20 Regulators that offers a real breathing comfort
- Beach towel
- Theoretical and practical courses
- The Open Water dives with your instructor
- Drinks and snacks between the dives
- Lunch in a nice restaurant on the beach or on the boat
- Safety kit and oxygen
- All diving taxes and fees
- +50 $ US for SSI certification including digital kit (e-learning)
- +100$ US for PADI certification including manual (book).
- Transport in air-conditioned car or shuttle bus.
- See the map for covered free pick-up area.
- For other areas, an additional fee may be charged.
- Underwater pictures and video services available on request: $40/Day