Enriched Air Nitrox
Have you ever dreamed of having longer no-decompression limits to take pictures or explore longer a dive site? Did you ever want to be safer while diving concerning the potential risk of decompression sickness? Would you like to dive more and feel less tired?
Nitrox is the key. Due to the reduced fraction of nitrogen in your breathing gas, your body will have less work and the desaturation times will be reduced.
In your ENRICHED AIR NITROX program, you will learn all the necessary rules for planning dives with Nitrox and use Nitrox in a safe way. An important key point in the entire program is analyzing your own tank prior to any Nitrox dive.
You will earn the SSI/PADI Enriched Air Nitrox 32%, 36% and 40% certification after completing this program.
For both Scuba Federations, dives are optional to get the Nitrox certification. But we, at Nico Dives Cool, believe that it’s the perfect opportunity to try nitrox diving. This is why we always include 2 nitrox dives in our Nitrox Course.
- Pick-up and Drop off at your hotel in Sanur or South Bali (Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Nusa Dua) or close to the dive destination
- Transport by car and by boat (Jukung or Speedboat depending on the dive destination)
- High-Quality Diving equipment (for free if needed) – Apeks AT20 Regulators that offers a real breathing comfort
- Beach towel
- Theoretical and practical courses
- Pool sessions
- 2 nitrox dives with your computer (dive computer provided for free)
- Drinks and snacks between the dives
- Lunch in a nice restaurant on the beach or on the boat
- Safety kit and oxygen
- All diving taxes and fees
- +50 $ US for SSI certification including digital kit (e-learning)
- +100$ US for PADI certification including manual (book).
- All transport in air-conditioned car included
- Free pick up for area around Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Benoa, Nusa Dua & Jimbaran. For other areas, an additional fee may be charged.
- Underwater pictures and video services available on request: $40/Day