Night Diving and Limited Visibility
Diving at night on a dive site which is familiar to you will offer you a completely new experience, thrilling and exciting at the same time. Well prepared, diving at night can be one of the most relaxing experience. The darkness and silence allow you to focus on your sensations. The marine world and life appear more différent and mysterious.
A lot of reef species are sleeping during the day and come out only at night. Also, their behavior changes at night and it is not rare to see some species using the light coming from your torch for hunting. During this course, you will learn how to enter and exit the water, use specialized equipment, and how to communicate and dive with a buddy at night or in limited visibility.
- Pick-up and Drop off at your hotel in Sanur or South Bali (Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Nusa Dua) or close to the dive destination
- Transport by car and by boat (Jukung or Speedboat depending on the dive destination)
- High-Quality Diving equipment (for free if needed) – Apeks AT20 Regulators that offers a real breathing comfort
- Beach towel
- Theoretical and practical courses
- The Open Water dives with your instructor
- Drinks and snacks between the dives
- Lunch in a nice restaurant on the beach or on the boat
- Safety kit and oxygen
- All diving taxes and fees
- +50 $ US for SSI certification including digital kit (e-learning)
- +100$ US for PADI certification including manual (book).
- All transport in air-conditioned car included
- Free pick up for area around Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Benoa, Nusa Dua & Jimbaran. For other areas, an additional fee may be charged.
- Underwater pictures and video services available on request: $40/Day