Drift and Current
Waves tides and currents are three different types of natural phenomena that occur on water. Waves, for example, are influenced by the action of wind on the surface of the ocean while currents are influenced by the heat from the sun on the equator and cooler poles. Tides on the other hand are caused by gravitational forces from the moon and sun.
Water motions can affects directly your diving experience, if you do not know how to deal with it. This program gives you an overview of aquatic currents – causes and effects. Your instructor will teach how to go with the current instead of against it. You will feel like flying underwater as you go with the flow, experiencing one of the most relaxing type of dives. Bali offers us awesome drift dives, take this opportunity to do your course with us and enjoy wonderful dives sites.
- Pick-up and Drop off at your hotel in Sanur or South Bali (Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Nusa Dua) or close to the dive destination
- Transport by car and by boat (Jukung or Speedboat depending on the dive destination)
- High-Quality Diving equipment (for free if needed) – Apeks AT20 Regulators that offers a real breathing comfort
- Beach towel
- Theoretical and practical courses
- The Open Water dives with your instructor
- Drinks and snacks between the dives
- Lunch in a nice restaurant on the beach or on the boat
- Safety kit and oxygen
- All diving taxes and fees
- +50 $ US for SSI certification including digital kit (e-learning)
- +100$ US for PADI certification including manual (book).
- All transport in air-conditioned car included
- Free pick up for area around Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Benoa, Nusa Dua & Jimbaran. For other areas, an additional fee may be charged.
- Underwater pictures and video services available on request: $40/Day
Drift and Current
From $220 /Per Person
- +50$ extra for SSI registration fees and e-learning
- OR +100$ extra for PADI registration fees and Original Manual