Depth attracts a lot of divers as deep dives provide this certain “kick”. There’s something exciting and mysterious about exploring deeper dive sites while scuba diving.
To do these dives safely, you need the right skills and the right knowledge and that is exactly what DEEP DIVING provides you. This course will teach you how to plan and conduct deep dive, managing your gas supply, dealing with gas narcosis and safety considerations. Last but not least, with this course you will learn how important it is to know your personal limits.
This course will teach you how to plan and conduct deep dive, managing your gas supply, dealing with gas narcosis and safety considerations.
Last but not least, with this course you will learn how important it is to know your personal limits.
- Pick-up and Drop off at your hotel in Sanur or South Bali (Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Nusa Dua) or close to the dive destination
- Transport by car and by boat (Jukung or Speedboat depending on the dive destination)
- High-Quality Diving equipment (for free if needed) – Apeks AT20 Regulators that offers a real breathing comfort
- Beach towel
- Theoretical and practical courses
- The Open Water dives with your instructor
- Drinks and snacks between the dives
- Lunch in a nice restaurant on the beach or on the boat
- Safety kit and oxygen
- All diving taxes and fees
- +50 $ US for SSI certification including digital kit (e-learning)
- +100$ US for PADI certification including manual (book).
- All transport in air-conditioned car included
- Free pick up for area around Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Benoa, Nusa Dua & Jimbaran. For other areas, an additional fee may be charged.
- Underwater pictures and video services available on request: $40/Day