Advanced Open Water
This program allows you to experience five different Adventure dives from five SSI / PADI Specialty programs without requiring you to complete the entire Specialty.
Usually, our instructor would recommend to do peak performance buoyancy which is a must to improve your buoyancy underwater and deep diving (that will allow you to dive until 30 meters depth) and to choose between the Adventure Dives below the 3 that you might prefer:
– Wreck Adventure Dive
– Compass Navigation
– Night Dive
– Fish Identification
– Nitrox 32
– Drift Dive
If you choose PADI you must do the Deep and Navigation dive.
if you choose SSI you can choose the Adventure Dive that correspond the best to you and your needs.
Considered as the second level for PADI, this program is a Specialty Program itself for SSI (Advanced Adventurer). To become level 2 SSI, you must have 12 or more logged dives and complete 2 Specialty Programs.
- Pick-up and Drop off at your hotel in Sanur or South Bali (Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Nusa Dua) or close to the dive destination
- Transport by car and by boat (Jukung or Speedboat depending on the dive destination)
- High-Quality Diving equipment (for free if needed) – Apeks AT20 Regulators that offers a real breathing comfort
- Beach towel
- Theoretical and practical courses
- 5 Advanced Adventures dives with your instructor
- Drinks and snacks between the dives
- Lunch in a nice restaurant on the beach or on the boat
- Safety kit and oxygen
- All diving taxes and fees
- +50 $ US for SSI certification including digital kit (e-learning)
- +100$ US for PADI certification including manual (book).
- All transport in air-conditioned car included
- Free pick up for area around Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Benoa, Nusa Dua & Jimbaran. For other areas, an additional fee may be charged.
- Underwater pictures and video services available on request: $40/Day
Advance Open water
From $318 /Per Person
- +50$ extra for SSI registration fees and e-learning
- OR +100$ extra for PADI registration fees and Original Manual